Bunny R Lobsterboat. Engine Beds installed.

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      My brother was down in Port Sorell last weekend and took some more
      pictures of the progress on our Lobsterboat. My father has just about
      finished installing the engine beds, so very soon the Engine its self
      will be fitted. Before that can happen, all the bare wood in the
      space occupied by the engine will have to be properly finished. By
      that I mean, faired with epoxy filler, sanded, epoxy saturated and
      painted, otherwise these jobs would be very difficult with the engine
      in place! That's the reason behind the partial ribs that have been
      fitted and epoxied in place!. That would have been an extremely
      difficult, if not impossible job to do when the engine was fitted!

      The pictures are in the files section of Bolger6 in the
      folder "Tyson's Bunny R Lobsterboat"

      I've just been through the pictures and arrangened them
      starting....obviously at 01..thru to 48. All the newest pictures will
      be at the bottom of the page from now on! The newest pictures start
      at: # 44 (Feb.20.2006)

      Hugo Tyson, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.

      Commercial building design Home building design Building design Building design software Steel building design Home building design plan