Queen Mab 7' Catboat

  • mikeboatman3745
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2006
      Hi

      I have just posted a study plan for Queen Mab to Bolger Cartoons.

      I wanted one for me and another for my nephew, so we could race. I am
      currently working on a mould and will build her in fibreglass (GRP).
      The plans will have to be bevelled, coved, straightened and rounded
      slightly here and there to allow for GRP moulding, but it should not
      hurt her looks or performance. Nice design!

      Mike
    • ffrazierjr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
        Hey Mike, this is great. I am sure there are others of us on the list
        who like the Queen. Please keep us posted on your project.

        Frank