Lobsterboat progress pics.Engine beds fitted

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hi,

      I've just posted a few new pictures of the engine beds being fitted to
      the floor timbers. There posted in the files section of bolger6 in the
      folder Tyson's "Bunny-R lobsterboat construction pictures".

      Hugo Tyson, Launceston Tasmania, Australia.

      Building design Steel building design Building design software Home building design Commercial building design Home building design plan