Lack of pictures of Micro sailing at Port Stephens

  • pindimarmicro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Well...the best of intentions, but just didn't get Matilda Jean back
      into the water after we took it out to go back to Sydney for a
      couple of days. The tides were either wrong or I just got too tied
      up fibreglassing the Scram Pram. The rest of the stay there the
      tides were very low until the day we were leaving.

      All we were able to do was to get a quick sail in the Bolger Brick
      that I built about ten years ago and, no, didn't even get any photos
      of it sailing. But as you can see from the photos that I have just
      posted on Bolger 6 under the File Pindimar Micro, there are two
      pictures added. One of Brick on the front lawn at Pindimar with the
      tide out quite some way and another of kangaoos on the front lawn.
      What I was trying to get was a picture of kangaroos with the Brick
      but they just didn't come around when the Brick was on the lawn (and
      we were up!) So the other photo is of kangaroos on the lawn where
      Brick was, oh well, maybe next visit withe the Brick or the Micro
      and kanagroos. We generally get around 6 or seven on the lawn each
      morning or evening when there aren't so many people around, but
      Christmas/New Year is busy, even there.

      I'll also post a picture on that file of the Scram Pram with the
      fibreglass sheathing completed,at last.

      Greg Flemming