MN Messabout - June 2-4

  • Bill Paxton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      This year's Minnesota Messabout will be June 2-4. You can find full
      details, and a link to photos from last year's event, at
      http://tinyurl.com/dngwy

      We had several Bolger boats last year, but there can never be too many.
    • Bill Paxton
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
        Only 11 weeks until the Minnesota Messabout at Lake Pepin on June 2-
        4. It's hard to imagine that it'll ever be that warm again since
        we're being buried today under a foot of snow.

        For complete information, and a link to the photos from last year's
        event, check out the event website at http://tinyurl.com/dngwy

        Bill Paxton