Re: Diablo

  • Brian Mathews
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2006
      G'day Máximo How is your Diablo going these days? Any more photos on the San Antaonio River, on the Delta del Paraná, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

    • Máximo
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006
        > G'day Máximo How is your Diablo going these days? Any more photos on the San
        > Antaonio River, on the Delta del Paraná, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

        Hello Brian! Diablo is doing great! No, actually I don t have any more
        photos.

        I recently finished my local ID number and Safety Certificate, that is a
        small triumph, becouse burocracy... this is the first time that I have
        "legal papers" of something I have built, and I am really happy with that.

        Actually I don t have an outboard for my Diablo, I am thinking this year to
        adapt a small internal air cooled 4T gas stationary motor (similar Honda)
        with some kind of belt reduction and no gear, directly foward. Did someone
        do this on a Diablo?

        Thanks, regards, Máximo.