Re: [bolger] Re: Question? What weight of F.G. cloth?????

    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 7, 2006
      > Plywood is totaly different so you are not talking about the same things it is
      > apples and oranges.

      Fair enough. I agree that plywood is somewhat different, [though not
      totally different]. It is still 'wood' and I have seen with my own
      eyes that it does indeed rot like wood.

      And, I agree, intuitively it seems that epoxy encapsulation would
      preserve plywood.

      Though, is their evidence proving the fact? Many experts seem to disagree.