A west coast Small Boat Rendezvous update

  • Jamie Orr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hello Bolgeristas,

      First, my apologies to those of you who are members of the Sucia
      group, and/or the Western Oregon Messabout group, you're going to
      get some redundant spam here....

      I have been revamping the Small Boat Rendezvous website. I have not
      yet updated the Sucia rendezvous for 2006, although work is in
      progress. (I've got my new Murray's Tables for Christmas, now I can
      update the tide page -- that seems to be a popular one.)

      But there is new material.
      Your old link (http://www.members.shaw.ca/jamie.orr/) will now take
      you to an index page with a link to the new Montague Harbour Small
      Boat Rendezvous. This is a three day event on Galiano Island, one
      of the Canadian Gulf Islands, a few miles north of the San Juans.

      The page provides information about Montague Harbour, Galiano
      Island, ferry access and what you need to cross the border if coming
      from the US, along with links to more authoritative pages covering
      some of the same material. More information will be added in the
      next month or two.

      As with Sucia, if you plan to come, send me a picture of your boat
      and we'll post that on the site.

      On the index page there is also a link to the 2005 Sucia material,
      and there will soon be a link to the 2006 Sucia page.

      Enough for now. Happy New Year to you and yours.

      Jamie