Re: [bolger6] More Lobsterboat Construction Pictures

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hi,

      I've just posted about 7 pictures I took last weekend of further
      progress on our Lobsterboat.

      The Planking is now over half complete, though you wouldn't believe it
      from the pictures!

      You can see the "Stealer" strips added in the bow plus two planks on
      top which now gives a fairer run to the planks!

      The pictures are in the files section of Bolger6 in the files section
      in the folder: "Tyson's Bunny R Lobsterboat Pictures". Latest ones are dated
      the 18th and 20th December.

      Hugo Tyson, launceston, Tasmania, Australia. 2 more days of work to go
      to a huge 11 day holiday!!!