Yahoo rejecting our stuff?

  • Will Samson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I found today that Yahoo! had put some bolger group messages into my 'Bulk mail' folder. I normally delete this stuff unlooked at.

      Can anybody figure what's happening here? Seems odd that Yahoo! is categorising stuff from one of its own groups as 'bulk mail'.

      Bill Samson

    • Hugo Tyson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Yes,

        the same thing is happening to me, I do read my bulk ( luckily I don't get too much!) but to say the least its a bit strange!......as to why? ...I don't know!

        Hugo Tyson, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.

        Will Samson <willsamson@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        I found today that Yahoo! had put some bolger group messages into my 'Bulk mail' folder. I normally delete this stuff unlooked at.

        Can anybody figure what's happening here? Seems odd that Yahoo! is categorising stuff from one of its own groups as 'bulk mail'.

        Bill Samson

        Bolger rules!!!

      • Gene T.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2005
          I have the same thing happening. I assume somebody is
          tagging their emails as spam so Yahoo's system learns
          that and applies it to others. If I open them and
          click the "not spam" button it seems to stop for a
          while.

          Gene T.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/_0TolB/TM