Cross posting - Kingston Ontario Messabout pictures

  • Bryant Owen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
      I finally got around to getting the pictures up. Check out
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bryant_owen/sets/1266424/ . Any
      comments/corrections greatly appreciated. Steve Bosquette will be
      doing an article for Duckworks.

      Bryant
    • builtaboat
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        Thanks for all of the pictures. You got some great shots!

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bryant Owen" <mariner@n...> wrote:

        > I finally got around to getting the pictures up. Check out
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/bryant_owen/sets/1266424/ . Any
        > comments/corrections greatly appreciated. Steve Bosquette will be
        > doing an article for Duckworks.
        >
        > Bryant

      • Bryant Owen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
          Original visitors may not have seen the two Watervan pics due to a
          setting problem. Sorry about that.

          Bryant