Re: Kingston Messabout Pictures

  • Bryant Owen
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 4, 2005
      Sorry about the holdup with the pics but, heck, I've been busy. Hope
      to have them "online" this weekend. I have one pic of you and your son
      and one pic where you can barely make out the CSD Pirogue. If you're
      interested, I can email these to you. Contact me offlist at mariner
      "at" nexicom.net.

      Bryant

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Butchart" <neustadtonca@f...>
      wrote:

      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bryant Owen" <mariner@n...> wrote:
      > >
      > > My film is being processed. Add to that scanning and I'm afraid we're
      > > looking at a couple of weeks. Thankfully others had digital. And Steve
      > > Bosquette is doing a write up for Duckworks. Alas no one had the
      > > equipment to photograph the Northern Light show.
      > >
      > > Bryant
      > >

      > I'm getting itchy here - the boats are packed up for the winter and I
      > feel in the need for a fix. I've been watching the Duckworks site and
      > haven't seen the article yet. Any idea when it might be available?
      >
      > Bryant (and others) if you have some scanned pictures of my son and I
      > out in the pirogue/skiff/mouse scanned in, I'd be delighted to see them.
      >
      > Andrew Butchart
      > andrew@f...

    • Andrew Butchart
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 5, 2005
        Bryant:

        The slide-show was just what I needed. I'm now motivated to work on
        the layout for the keel for the Weekender I'm starting.

        Thanks again.

        Andrew B