Re: Kingston Messabout Pictures

  • Andrew Butchart
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 4, 2005
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bryant Owen" <mariner@n...> wrote:

      > My film is being processed. Add to that scanning and I'm afraid we're
      > looking at a couple of weeks. Thankfully others had digital. And Steve
      > Bosquette is doing a write up for Duckworks. Alas no one had the
      > equipment to photograph the Northern Light show.
      >
      > Bryant

      I'm getting itchy here - the boats are packed up for the winter and I
      feel in the need for a fix. I've been watching the Duckworks site and
      haven't seen the article yet. Any idea when it might be available?

      Bryant (and others) if you have some scanned pictures of my son and I
      out in the pirogue/skiff/mouse scanned in, I'd be delighted to see them.

      Andrew Butchart
      andrew@...
    • Bryant Owen
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 4, 2005
        Sorry about the holdup with the pics but, heck, I've been busy. Hope
        to have them "online" this weekend. I have one pic of you and your son
        and one pic where you can barely make out the CSD Pirogue. If you're
        interested, I can email these to you. Contact me offlist at mariner
        "at" nexicom.net.

        Bryant

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Butchart" <neustadtonca@f...>
        wrote:

        > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bryant Owen" <mariner@n...> wrote:
        > >
        > > My film is being processed. Add to that scanning and I'm afraid we're
        > > looking at a couple of weeks. Thankfully others had digital. And Steve
        > > Bosquette is doing a write up for Duckworks. Alas no one had the
        > > equipment to photograph the Northern Light show.
        > >
        > > Bryant
        > >

        > I'm getting itchy here - the boats are packed up for the winter and I
        > feel in the need for a fix. I've been watching the Duckworks site and
        > haven't seen the article yet. Any idea when it might be available?
        >
        > Bryant (and others) if you have some scanned pictures of my son and I
        > out in the pirogue/skiff/mouse scanned in, I'd be delighted to see them.
        >
        > Andrew Butchart
        > andrew@f...

      • Andrew Butchart
        Message 3 of 27 , Nov 5, 2005
          Bryant:

          The slide-show was just what I needed. I'm now motivated to work on
          the layout for the keel for the Weekender I'm starting.

          Thanks again.

          Andrew B