  • David Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hi Bolger fans!
      I want to purchase a set of plans for Yarrow by Phil Bolger. I have built two boats in the past: First a plywood boat by Peter Stevenson, the a Sam Rabl Titmouse. Both were very sucessful projects, although it took me 5 years to complete the strip planked Titmouse. Any suggestions as to where I might be able to aquire the Yarrow plans would be very greatly appreciated!
      Thank you so much
      David N. Jones

    • Philip Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
        Gloucester, MA, 01930,
        Fax: (978) 282-1349

        Is always a good place to find Bolger plans. Phil and
        Suzanne seem to have most of them in stock.

        Phil Smith

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/_0TolB/TM