FREE!ship 2.10 Released
- "Happy to announce ... FREE!ship Version 2.10"
http://freeship.sourceforge.net or http://www.freeship.org
FREE Download from:
- preview in the files that show up in the database
KAPER resistance calculation for canoes and kayaks,
Export files to Michlet
and some more improvement in editing, hydrostatics, etc.
Released November 03, 2005
* Show/hide layers in the linesplan
* Save a preview of the model in the file
(used for browsing designs at the FREE!ship website)
* Choose in project settings if hydrostatic coefficients
should be calculated using the dimensions
from the project settings or the actual waterline dimensions
* Export files to Michlet
* Zoom in/out by using the mousewheel, rotation of perspective viewports
by keeping middle mousebutton (or mousewheel) pressed
* KAPER resistance calculation for canoes and kayaks,
according to John Winters
* Move points with arrow keys (not in perspective view).
Increase/decrease stepsize by pressing + or -.
Click the panel saying "Incr. distance" on the statusbar
to manually set the distance.
* Added the following waterplane properties to the hydrostatics:
waterplane area, coeff., LCF, entrance angle and
Trv/long. moment of inertia
* Added metacentric height to hydrostatics
* Ctrl selecting of faces
* Added sectional area info to design hydrostatics
* Project selected points on a straight line segment