Re: [bolger] Delaware Trawler Yacht Concept (revisited)

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 2, 2005
      The more I look at Delaware the more I like it, but true to form, I
      haven't figured out where to put the mast yet. I think it would be more
      attractive than Jochems. Clyde.

    • bharbo@online.no
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 4, 2005
        "Nels" <arvent@...> writes:

        > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "donschultz8275" <donschultz@i...>
        > wrote:

        > I would suggest that a person view the videos of the Jochems by
        > PCB&F or Bjorn Harbo before deciding on any changes to the
        > superstracture.

        If anybody is still interested, my very amateurish
        home-made-sailing-video is still available.

        > And that schooner rig with all sails set is awesome from any kind of
        > of angle or backlit situation! Not to mention that it sails so
        > effortlessly without anyone having to get excited, that it may be
        > somewhat boring after awhile. The jib is self-tending and I believe
        > Bjorn set the staysail on the "wrong side" and Esmeralda never even
        > noticed. Of course the winds were quite light at the time.

        ahrmm... "wrong side"? not all the time.... (blush blush)