Re: [bolger] Pictures from Arcebus' first year of sailing

  • Will Samson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Fantastic photo-essay! It certainly gives an impression of how it is to take a trip in Arcebus.

      Congratulations on using her as she should be used.

      Bill

    • RKAMILS@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Great boat, and it looks like you are getting a lot of fun out of her!
        You've wetted my appetite for Voyageur's. I had already planned to go there next
        summer in my completed Bantam. The trouble is, after seeing your photos, I
        wish I didn't have to wait until next year! Great job!
        Bob

      • lindburly@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
          Thanks -- Hope you get to the Voyageur's next year -- it's truly a paradise
          on earth.