Re: [bolger] Searching the archive.

  • Bill Turnbull
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      I have all of the messages up to Feb 11, 2005. I used a visual basic script
      that someone else had posted here to the group some time back. However, it
      quit working and I haven't had time to troubleshoot. I'll try to contact the
      person who has the origamiboats archive and see how they captured the
      messages. Once we get them, it shouldn't be to hard to create a searchable
      archive.

      Bill