Pictures from Arcebus' first year of sailing

  • lindburly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      I finally got around to updating my website with pictures of Arcebus in
      action. Our first year of sailing included two trips to Lake Pepin, a cruise down
      the lower St. Croix River, and several days in the spectacularly beautiful
      Voyageur's National Park. I am very pleased with how she performed. Thanks to
      all you list-servers for your advice and inspiration!

      See: http://Arcebus.net

    • Will Samson
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        Fantastic photo-essay! It certainly gives an impression of how it is to take a trip in Arcebus.

        Congratulations on using her as she should be used.

        Bill

      • RKAMILS@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
          Great boat, and it looks like you are getting a lot of fun out of her!
          You've wetted my appetite for Voyageur's. I had already planned to go there next
          summer in my completed Bantam. The trouble is, after seeing your photos, I
          wish I didn't have to wait until next year! Great job!
          Bob

        • lindburly@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
            Thanks -- Hope you get to the Voyageur's next year -- it's truly a paradise
            on earth.