Searching the archive.

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hopefully, some Bolger group geek will step forward and volunteer to
      put up a searchable archive of the Bolger Yahoo group messages similar
      to that done on the OrigamiBoats Yahoo group...

      Anybody volunteer?

      http://www.crazyface.net/origamiboats/search.html
    • Bill Turnbull
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        I have all of the messages up to Feb 11, 2005. I used a visual basic script
        that someone else had posted here to the group some time back. However, it
        quit working and I haven't had time to troubleshoot. I'll try to contact the
        person who has the origamiboats archive and see how they captured the
        messages. Once we get them, it shouldn't be to hard to create a searchable
        archive.

        Bill