SWBANS Micro

  • Jack&Lois
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      Just for interest sake (and a touch of pride) I thought I'd pass this on. If
      you click on www.swbans.org and download one of the choices for the Oct/05
      newsletter (go for the html version if you don't have high speed) you'll
      find on the cover page a shot of Teah McGee (our Micro) and my wife just
      after we launched her (the Micro, not my wife) at the Mahone Bay Wooden Boat
      Festival. The newsletter issue is worth the effort to download. It's mostly
      about the festival, Wind Sprint races and other recent boats completed by
      SWBANS members. There is also a shot of me apparently falling into my just
      launched Auray Punt. I don't think I sustained any lasting injuries.

      jeb