bolger 481 houseboat

  • dmlms
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
      Does anyone know where I might find drawings of a Bolger houseboat?
      It looks very interesting but I would like to see more of the
      dimensions and design before I spend the $150. for the plans.Thanks
      Dave S
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2005
        http://www.brucesboats.com/page15.html
        There's a picture here, but I don't know where to find drawings.
        Paul McLellan did an article for "Duckworks" magazine on this boat,
        but you have to subscribe to get it. It's here:
        http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/05/projects/houseboat481/index.cfm
        From what I've seen that's my favorite houseboat. I like
        his "Watervan" too, but that would be more expensive to build and
        operate and not quite what I really want anyway.
        Good luck,
        Evan

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "dmlms" <sgcdonel@f...> wrote:
        > Does anyone know where I might find drawings of a Bolger houseboat?
        > It looks very interesting but I would like to see more of the
        > dimensions and design before I spend the $150. for the plans.Thanks
        > Dave S
      • Chris Stewart
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <glshipyard@y...> wrote:

          > http://www.brucesboats.com/page15.html
          > There's a picture here, but I don't know where to find drawings.

          The only drawing I've seen is here:
          http://www.simplicityboats.com/Bolger_Houseboat.jpg

          Chris Stewart
        • Bruce Hector
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
            More pics, including interior, in Bolger 6 photos, Kingston Messabout
            album.

            Bruce hector