Re: [bolger] Re: Best Dinghy

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 111 , Oct 3, 2005
      Of course this is what the Best Dinghy looks like when tagging along behind.
      <g>

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/43145927@N00/49254949/

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/
      Message 111 of 111 , Oct 5, 2005
        Here's 'Red Racer' a PDRacer #38, tow-planing?

        http://tinyurl.com/c8mt7

        Or howsabout Skimmer? With 4 aboard you wouldn't want more'n 2HP,
        and her performance under 7ft oars would never be sparkling, but
        empty at 8 knots she'd have to plane, wouldn't she? What total
        displacement is she rated for? Have a look at the rest of photo
        folder #23 here

        http://tinyurl.com/9975g

        Graeme