Bolger and Friends address

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
      OK, so where do I find an address and fax number for Bolger and
      Friends?
      Thanks,
      Evan
    • Hugo Tyson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
        Can't you read?

        Its at the bottom of every message from Bolger@yahoo groups , look right at the bottom of this page

        Evan <glshipyard@...> wrote:
        OK, so where do I find an address and fax number for Bolger and
        Friends?
        Thanks,
        Evan

        Bolger rules!!!

      • James Greene
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
          >OK, so where do I find an address and fax number for Bolger and
          >Friends?

          It's in the middle of this web page:

          http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/inprint.htm

          ... but I also copied/pasted it here for your convenience:

          Phil Bolger & Friends, Inc.
          PO Box 1209
          Gloucester, MA 01930 USA
          Fax 508-282-1349

          James Greene
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
            On 10/3/05, Evan <glshipyard@...> wrote:
            > OK, so where do I find an address and fax number for Bolger and
            > Friends?
            > Thanks,
            > Evan

            You also can find it by typing:

            " address and fax number for Bolger and Friends"

            into Google and clicking _I feel Lucky_.
          • Evan
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005
              Wow, that was too easy! I never read past the end of the messages.
              Yhank you,
              Evan

              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Hugo Tyson <hhetyson@y...> wrote:
              > Can't you read?
              >
              > Its at the bottom of every message from Bolger@yahoo groups , look
              right at the bottom of this page

              > Evan <glshipyard@y...> wrote:
              > OK, so where do I find an address and fax number for Bolger and
              > Friends?
              > Thanks,
              > Evan

              dead horses