[bolger] Re: Sea of Peas

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2005
      Sam,
      sorry for this delayed response. I believe you've got it correct, but
      I definately recall reading Bolger, somewhere, writing that it was
      more important forward than aft. He said the eddies from the chines up
      front would cause drag all along the hull. ( The trouble with
      understanding this is he also writes that the AS19 bow should be more
      pinched in!)

      ONLY for flat-bottom sharpies.
      --
      Craig O'Donnell