Re: [bolger] Re: Super Brick

  • James Greene
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hi Stefan,

      Thanks for explaining the proper interpretation of my Super Brick
      Challenge proposal. It seems you understood everything on my web site
      very well. I appreciate your clarification and thanks for your wishes
      for success!

      There is another value here that you forgot to mention however ...

      I plan to produce a detailed and profusely illustrated Super Brick
      Construction Guide from this project. I think this resource will provide
      a very good value to most contributors, especially those who cannot come
      to the Philippines and sail the boat personally.

      I will put this resource online free of charge for those supporters who
      "meet the challenge". Everyone else can pay for access to this
      information, similar to the way duckworks charges non-supporters for
      access to certain portions of their web site. At least this is my
      current plan ... :)

      James Greene