Re: Halloween

  • Howard Stephenson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
      Hugo,

      I'd like to help but a) I have no scanner and b) I loaned my copy of
      the Wolfard book yesterday.

      Tartar has a cockpit coaming that runs parallel with the sheer in
      profile, with a narrowish side-deck, and a three-pane windscreen.
      Halloween has a coaming that runs our to almost the full beam of the
      boat aft, and a two-pane screen. Otherwise they look the same to me,
      apart from the aforementioned hatch.

      Howard