Re: Sneakeasy change

  • Howard Stephenson
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 22 4:01 PM
      Sneakeasy has an identical, or nearly so, hull shape and size to
      Firebrand, a design Bolger developed for steam propulsion. In the
      chapter on this design in "30-Odd Boats". In the previous chapter is
      Bolger's 20' x 3'8" inboard-engined interpretation of Viper, an eary
      Hickman design that is very similar to Firebrand and Sneakeasy.

      Viper is in some ways close to Tennessee in that it has a certain
      amount of rocker aft, whereas the other two have none. Viper has a
      forefoot that is just submerged at rest, something Bolger usually
      avoids with his sharpie designs.

      Howard

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "oneiraca2004" <oneiraca2004@y...>