Re: jason's navigator like boat.......maiden voyage!

  • Jason Stancil
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 21, 2005
      > One question. Did you place the aft
      cabin sides flush with the hull sides or inside the shear clamp?

      Inside the clamp....which is slightly oversized. I have a size 14 foot
      and can get a toe hold to scoot around using the gorrilla size hand
      rails i mounted on top. Easier than ducking through the foward
      hatch....i'm too tall. However in rough water i'll use the hatch. I
      think more would be better but then the deck lip would stab you in the
      back when lounging.

      > Indeed a lot in a
      > small package.

      I'm glad somebody caught that.