Double Eagle

  • fritzdfk
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2005
      I have posted some new photos to Bolger 5:

      We have decided to wait until the spring to launch. The sail rig will
      be done by then and many other details also.

      fritz koschmann
    • Philip Smith
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 4, 2005
        Your work is incredibly impressive. Congratulations.
        It must be difficult to be looking at another winter
        without being in the water. It appears that you will
        have a great boat to do just what you need it to do.

        Phil Smith