[bolger] Humpback whales and Vindication

  • Alvan A. Eames
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Roger,

      I have long thought that the shark is one of the fastest movers in the sea,
      and its skin is very rough, so why do our boats have to have a surface like
      a piano top?

      I seem to remember an article in Yachting Monthly some 40 years ago, which
      reckoned that a matt paint finish on a hull made for a faster boat than one
      done out with gloss paint.

      Alvan.