Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger 'Wiki' shared knowledge

  • craig o'donnell
    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 1, 2005
      Craig, PLEASE keep the cheap pages going, and thanks for all the time and
      effort I know it took (takes) to put these things together. I keep visiting
      and directing many friends there. If you ever decide to shut down, could
      you put the existing content on CD and sell them?
      Thanks again, David

      Not going to take them offline, David. Don't worry about that. I havea pile
      of accumulated updates, but as I said, being overquota means I can leave
      them as they are (my ISP is not pushy about that) but if I want to change
      them, I've got to ratchet up to their "commercial" web hosting.

      I'm just waiting for a sufficient block of time to migrate the whole thing
      to a host and use the domain name ... the "old cheap pages" main pages
      would remain as pointers to the new site -- I don't pay extra for that
      above my email account+personal web page cost, which is not much money.
      --
      Craig O'Donnell
      Sinepuxent Ancestors & Boats
      Message 62 of 62 , Aug 1 6:20 AM
        Sorry about this delay, Kev.  A whole lot of good reasons for this...  Your inquiry ended up in the wrong hopper.

        Thanks for your interest.
        Yes both plans are available.  'Jochems' has been built a number of times.  'Amherst Galley' not yet, surprisingly, as she reflects a range of increasingly relevant issues between human-power, safety under sail, speed, light weight, etc.

        Plans to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube, are:
        - #639 "William D. Jochems" on 5 sheets of 22"x34" = $300.-
        - #643 "Amherst Galley" on 7 sheets of 22"x34" = $325.-

        I hope that this still helps in your choice.

        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F