Re: Wiley Window

  • pvanderwaart
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 30, 2005
      > > If you made them so they so that the sides were
      > > closer to each other at the bottom than at the the top and the glass
      > > trapezoidal in shape to fit, wouldn't this allow the glass to be
      > > removed by lifting it only part-way up the frame, rather than all the
      > > way up?

      I have a little trouble envisioning the usability of the WW, so this
      is a naive question: Would making the frame trapeziodal make it harder
      to fit the wedges? Or harder to keep the wedges from falling out of
      position?

      Peter
    • Harry James
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 4, 2005
        Paul

        Do you have any detail photo's of the construction of your Wiley ports
        that you could forward to me off line.

        Harry W. James
        welshman at ptialaska.net