Re: Big Tortoise Or Brick Chine Logs?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2005
      Richard,

      You'll just need to clamp or tack the proper stock to the shaped up sides. Then mark them.
      No need to worry about lining in the transom frame. That's on the inside.

      Dry fit the 6 pieces again for practice. Glue them to both best sides of the ply so the
      assembly ends up on the outside of the boat.
      Mark