Re: [bolger5] Bunny R Lobsterboat Progress Pictures-Link added!!

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Hugo Tyson <hhetyson@...> wrote:Hi again,

      Here's the link to the files section of Bolger5 group.

      The new photos are at the top of the list titled Aa- Transom....etc.

      Hugo Tyson <hhetyson@...> wrote:
      Hi ,

      I've just added the latest photos of the progress on our Bolger
      designed 28' Lobsterboat to the files section of Bolger5 group.

      The backbone is all set-up and the transom frame is glued and screwed
      on.

      All the moulds should be set up within the next week or so, then the
      planking can begin!

      Also... we are just about to order the engine, a Yanmar 4 cyl. 55 HP at
      3000 rpm diesel.

      Hugo Tyson, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.