Re: Digest Number 2605

  • Lewis E. Gordon
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2005
      Chris,

      Sorry, but these are two different boats (I have the plans for each).
      "Waterman" is from a magazine article (Rudder I think) and is not
      available in the Smithsonian catalog. "Redwing" is Karl Stambaugh
      interpretation of Chapelle's "18 foot Camp Cruiser" and the original
      plans are available from the Smithsonian.

      Both good boats, but serve different purposes.

      Lewis