Re: Need hull design for one lunger

  • Howard Stephenson
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 24, 2005
      It's in BWAOM and is 14' x 6'7", round-bilged, designed for carvel
      planking, 2,600 lb displacement, with a 10 hp engine in a cuddy
      forward.

      The prop. looks a good bit smaller than 14" and is offset from the
      centreline. So the boat as designed -- and I'm not sure whether it's a
      complete design -- might not suit the current requirement on several
      counts, but it does show that PCB has designed a number of more-or-
      less conventional small displacement powerboats.

      Howard

      So this --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Hallman <bruce@h...>