Re: Sandply--never mind

  • gbship
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      Thanks for the replies. I actually wound up making an unexpected trip
      to Home Depot tonight and this time there actually was a 1) salesperson
      in the area and 2) a sign up explaining the wood. It's called Sandeply,
      with an E. And you're right, it isn't suitable for boats. The sign,
      after extolling its virtues including calling it the best BC ply on the
      market, said it was for interior use only.

      Grumble . . .

      So if its the best BC on the market, how come it's not waterproof . .

      Oh well, if it appears too go to be true, it probably is...

      Gary