Chebacco 25

  • Peter Vanderwaart
    Message 1 of 33 , May 7, 2000
      I have been amusing myself looking at the Chebacco 25 in BWAOM. Does
      anyone know of any info about this design on the web? The only place
      that I have ever seen anything is the Chebacco Newsletter.

      Peter

      (In Stamford, CT where the fruit tress, dogwoods, lilacs, & azaleas
      are all in bloom. Probably the prettiest weekend of the year.)
    • Michael Childs
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 19, 2014
        The spars didn't seem to have the elegance of the lining of the strakes. Maybe it was the foreshortening in the photos. I'll have to check out
        Oughtred' s clinker boatbuilding book. I've immersed myself into John Gardner's books lately. Good job. Good luck on the centerboard.

        Michael Childs
        415 828 9663 - 626 799 9796
        www.michaelchilds.com
        michael_v_childs@...