Re: [bolger] Re: PL Premium

  • Gordon Couger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2000
      Epoxy doesn't stick to Plexiglas. A hammer blow will always
      knock it loose. You might try running the blue part of the flame
      from a torch over the Plexiglas very fast so it doesn't mark the
      Plexiglas and see if epoxy will stick then. The flame changes
      the chemistry of the surface of some plastics so epoxy or any
      other glue will stick better.

      Gordon

      Gordon Couger gcouger@...

      Stillwater, OK www.couger.com/gcouger