Re: Polyester vs Epoxy??

  • gbship@istal.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2000
      A lot depends on where you're going to use the boat. Dynamite Payson
      seems to get by with polyester on his boats, but here in humid, hot
      Florida, it's usually a bad idea. Have you checked around for
      alternate sources? Your epoxy seems to be four times as expensive as
      polyester; there are sources where good quality epoxy can be had for
      $31-$33 a gallon, or about twice the price of polyester.

      Gary Blankenship
      Tallahassee, FL

      > Polyester is just so cheap compared to Epoxy, so I am tempted... ..
      I calculate