2005 Kingston Messabout

  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      I just finished updating my site with info, pictures and attendees
      who've eMailed me for the '05 Kingston Messabout at:

      http://www.brucesboats.com/index.html

      All Bolgeristas, Bolgeristeros and homemade boat lovers of any ilk are
      cordially invited.

      I put this on every other year, the 2003 event was FANTASTIC, and
      there's two photo journals of that years event on the main Messabout
      page to peruse.

      Hope to see all our old friends and meet a tonne of new one.

      Bruce Hector
      P.S. If you're planning on coming, please drop me an eMail, with
      Messabout in the subject line, and preferably with a boat pic or two to:
      bruce_hector@...