Re: [bolger] Houdini and Friends, M.J. update/upgrades

  • hwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 1:02 PM
      We must have totally burned out on this issue back when it was the hot thread
      of the week - since there has hardly been comment on mr. b's letter. I for
      one am extremely impressed and expect to make some of the changes. Since I
      am already up to 835 lbs of ballast I will need to think long and hard about
      a steel shoe - I'm pretty close to that already. I'm wondering what this
      "house" will look like.

      Landoraval sails tomorrow - and hopefully I will have a chance to try her new
      "sweep".

      Steve Anderson (Landroval the infamous)