Re: [bolger] William D. Jochems, wasDelaware concept--trawler yacht

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 105 , Jun 30, 2005
      They look to have nearly the same hull. Jochems has significant water
      ballast where Delaware uses 110 gallons of fuel to help get her down to her
      lines. Jochems does not have the "anti-plumphing" forefoot of Delaware
      although I expect that PCB&F would now recommend this feature for just about
      every boat.
      Message 105 of 105 , Jul 13, 2005
        Nels, thanks for posting this Small Simple Motorsailer. The more I look
        at it the more I like it. Clyde