William D. Jochems, wasDelaware concept--trawler yacht

  • Sam Glasscock
    Message 1 of 105 , Jun 30, 2005
      Can anybody steer me to some info on the Jochems?
      Line drawings, etc? The Jochems was the genesis of
      the Delaware concept, according to PB. I assume
      (guess) that the Jochems uses leeboards, not a keel.
      Is the Delaware hull just the Jochems hull, or are
      there other mods? Thanks, Sam

      Message 105 of 105 , Jul 13, 2005
        Nels, thanks for posting this Small Simple Motorsailer. The more I look
        at it the more I like it. Clyde