Re: [bolger] MIC & Home Built values was Neophyte Builder Supplies Questions

  • David Whittington
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      From: "Cooper & Price" <cooperprice@...>

      > If you register/title them originally to yourself, for your own use, and
      > then subsequently you sell them you have no concerns. When you start
      > building them solely to sell as a business you need a MIC.
      >
      > I don't believe all backyard boats have near zero value.
      > Jon Cassino

      Thanks Jon. I will try it that way. Right now don't have any intentions of
      being a production boat manufacturer. I am not too worried about resale
      value. I enjoy building the boats as much as I enjoy using them. I just want
      to be sure I can sell them instead of having to cut them up to make room for
      new ones.

      Dave
      Seal Beach, CA