Hello

  • bhilpholger
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
      Hello, all - just joining the group. I apologize for my screen name -
      it was in response to numerous rejections of my proposed names, and I
      chose it in a moment of bad judgment - I am not phil bolger or related
      to him! that aside, I am a fan of bolger, and have owned 2 dovekies,
      a shearwater, an old shoe, a gloucester light dory, and, currently, a
      bobcat. The bobcat is for sale, since I want to go up to either a
      birdwatcher II or a Jochem's schooner. I happened to know Jim
      Michalak when he first built his birdwatcher prototype, and we sailed
      my dovekie and his birdwatcher together a few times - the birdwatcher
      is really a neat boat. My bobcat: built by Chris Flynn, a
      cabinetmaker - pics are on one of the bolger boat pages under "Flynn's
      Folly". Well built; $1500 obo, located in Door County Wisconsin. If
      anyone is interested, let me know. Dan Knoedler dwknoedler@...
    • Philip Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
        You really ought to change your screen name.

        Good luck selling your boat.

        Phil Smith

        --- bhilpholger <dwknoedler@...> wrote:

        > Hello, all - just joining the group. I apologize
        > for my screen name -
        > it was in response to numerous rejections of my
        > proposed names, and I
        > chose it in a moment of bad judgment - I am not phil
        > bolger or related
        > to him! that aside, I am a fan of bolger, and have
        > owned 2 dovekies,
        > a shearwater, an old shoe, a gloucester light dory,
        > and, currently, a
        > bobcat. The bobcat is for sale, since I want to go
        > up to either a
        > birdwatcher II or a Jochem's schooner. I happened
        > to know Jim
        > Michalak when he first built his birdwatcher
        > prototype, and we sailed
        > my dovekie and his birdwatcher together a few times
        > - the birdwatcher
        > is really a neat boat. My bobcat: built by Chris
        > Flynn, a
        > cabinetmaker - pics are on one of the bolger boat
        > pages under "Flynn's
        > Folly". Well built; $1500 obo, located in Door
        > County Wisconsin. If
        > anyone is interested, let me know. Dan Knoedler
        > dwknoedler@...
        >

        > Bolger rules!!!
        > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, or
        > flogging dead horses
        > thanks, Fred' posts
        > - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts,
        > and snip away
        > - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
        > Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
        > - Open discussion:
        > bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Michael Walther
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2012
          this is interesting http://www.pa15news.net/biz/?employment=1994366

        • stu
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
            Hello, my name is Stuart Geisler. I am an industrial blacksmith, located in Pennsylvania, who forges hand made tools for craftsmen for a living. I joined this group because I manufacture caulking irons and marlin spikes for the boatbuilding trade. I can also do custom work for people. I am posting several pictures of me working in my shop, as well as pictures of my work. Enjoy!