More pictures of our Bolger "Lobsterboat" construction

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      My brother just got back from Port Sorell today with some new photos
      of the latest developments in the construction of our "Bunny R"
      Bolger designed 28'0" x 10'0" x 2'8" Lobsterboat.

      My father has spent a happy day ruthlessly carving out the sternpost
      for the waterflow "channel" to the propeller.

      It'll probably be left in the rough until the keel/deadwood assembly
      is glued(epoxy) and bolted(stainless steel 3/8" bolts) together and
      the shaft tube and stern gland are fitted.

      The photos are in the files section of Bolger5(Tyson's "Lobsterboat"
      pictures) as Bolger4 and Bolger4photos are full up. When I get the
      chance I'll download all the pictures from Bolger4 of our Lobsterboat
      to the folder in Bolger5, then delete what's in Bolger4 to free up a
      bit of file space there!

      Hugo Tyson, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.