ID of a boat in the Photos section?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Can someone tell me what boat is in the photos section of this group
      with the heading Profile. Some sort of mini houseboat. This may link
      you to it:

      http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_1194369/Profile.jpg?bcv56nCB2ndQLQtp

      After watching all of these tented in floating picnic tables at the
      lake (pontoon boats) this might be an alternative.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Bruce Hector
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        It's Phil\s design "Watervan". One will be at the 2005 Kingston
        Messabout this September.

        If you surf around the other Bolger groups you'll find more pics,
        including interior shot.

        Also a very cool boat.

        Bruce Hector