Re: [bolger] Light Schooner Motor Well Slot Cover

  • John B. Trussell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Rob--I hinged the slot cover at its aft end and held the forward end down
      with a sliding bolt barrel latch (? the sort of latch you frequently find
      on gates) to hold it in place. With the cover flipped up, you coud mount a
      small motor, though I never got around to buying one. Bolger claims that he
      often leaves details to builders because they often come up with a better
      solution than he can.

      John T